Click here to join

Attention: 2016/2017 Lagos state poly. Aspirant

We now have whatsapp group for you guys to relate with other aspirant and our team for all gist/assistant regarding the above stated school...

Lenovo Laptop on Promo (Konga)

Lenovo Laptop on Promo (Konga)
Click image for details

Monday 30 November 2015

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants S*x For A Favour He Did

Dear Sir,
Please, how do I handle this situation, I am boxed in and I need your help. I have a male childhood friend, we have come a long way and we liked each other so much. We are neighbours and our parents and other siblings too are friends.
Sometime ago, while I was in 200 level in the university, I ran into a mess; I had to use my school fees to clear up the mess. When it was time for me to pay up my fees, I couldn’t tell my mother because apart from the fact that I couldn’t make up any story to take money from her; we lost my father.
Because of all these, I confided in my friend and he helped me to raise the money from his parents, I don’t know what excuse he gave them, because we attend the same school. He didn’t say he borrowed me, he said he gave me.
We are now in our final year, and for some time now, I have noticed a change in his attitude towards me; he is becoming unnecessarily close and he even asked that we date each other. I refused and explained to him that I have no such feelings for him and also the fact that he has dated two ladies that I know; one of them is my close friend.
I have always told him that I don’t have the time for dates and complications it could bring to my life now. Suddenly, he started asking for the money he gave me in 200levels. Knowing well that there is no way I can raise such money, I reminded him the fact that he gave me the money, he said he knew and that he wanted his money back or I should date and have s*x with him.
He is aware of the fact that I am a v*rgin, when I reminded him of this fact; I was shocked when he said that will be the best way to pay up my debt. I am sad about this situation and I can’t tell anyone. Please, help me, what do I do?

No comments:

Jumia GiveAway Sales on Powerbank- Hurry and get yours!!!!!

Jumia GiveAway Sales on Powerbank- Hurry and get yours!!!!!
click image for details